Calling all ATV and/or motorcycle enthusiasts!
Interested in working at Brooks PowerSports?
If you're a team player with a great attitude and strong work ethic, we'd love to hear from you! We're always on the look out for enthusiastic, hardworking people to add to our team. If you think you have what it takes, then fill out the form below or give us a call.
LEAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
PowerSports is looking for a full-time Powersport Lead Service Technician to join our team! We're a fast growing BRP dealer holding the Can Am Spyder & Ryker Motorcycle, ATV, SXS, Ski-Doo snowmobile and Sea-Doo Watercraft lines. Our growth has created the need for additional team members.
Competitive Pay Plan BOE + Bonus
- Strong Desire To Learn
- 5+ years of industry experience and/or training
- Team player
- Good listener
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail. Must have references, reliable transportation, own tools and a valid driver’s license (motorcycle endorsement preferred).
- Lead Service Technician
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain any necessary parts.
- Write and communicate repair information to the service manager without error.
- Experience with snowmobile & personal watercraft including diagnostics, engine teardown and reassembly, as well as jet pump and wear ring removal and rebuilds.
- Must also have a firm grasp of electrical system diagnostics, engine and transmission tear down and reassembly, knowledge of fuel systems, and other repairs related to on and off-road motorcycles and scooters, ATV's and Side by Sides, gas and electric utility vehicles including golf carts, and personal watercraft.
- Complete online and class room technician and general powersport vehicle training.
Enjoy the benefits of working at Brooks PowerSports like Paid Time Off, 401K, Health Insurance, Employee Discounts and being the first to test out new products as they hit the market.
At Brooks PowerSports, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. By joining our powersports team, you can expect to work with dedicated and talented individuals. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you! EOE.
To apply email a resume to chad @ brookspowersports.com
Think you have what it takes to be part of a fast paced, high-quality, growing Can-Am Dealership?
Send us your resume. We're always looking for top talent to join our team in sales or service!