Calling all ATV and/or motorcycle enthusiasts!
Interested in a working at Brooks PowerSports?
If you're a team player with a great attitude and strong work ethic, we'd love to hear from you! We're always on the look out for enthusiastic, hardworking people to add to our team. If you think you have what it takes, then fill out the form below or give us a call.
POWERSPORTS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Brooks PowerSports is looking for a full-time Powersports Service Technician to join our team! Do you have a passion for motorcycles, ATV's or Side-by-Sides? Are you hard working and self-motivated? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
We are willing to train the right entry-level person. Having a background in automotive mechanics, general motorsports maintenance or diesel technician is an added bonus. You’ll become a valued team member of a growing business with future opportunities to grow your career.
Full-Time Powersports Service Technician
- Service, repair and assemble Can-Am Spyder, ATVs and Side-by-Sides
- Service and repair other makes of motorcycles, ATVs and SXS
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate to service manager the status of repair
- Get parts needed from Parts Department
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Attention to detail
- Quick Learner
- At least 1-year experience and/or training preferred in related fields
- General knowledge of motorcycle/ATV mechanics preferred
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Motorcycle License is a beneficial
- While we do expect repairs to be done in a timely manner, the safeties of our customer is a top priority and expect work to be done correctly to ensure the vehicle is in top shape.
Enjoy the benefits of working at Brooks PowerSports like Paid Time Off, 401K, Health Insurance, Employee Discounts and being the first to test out new products as they hit the market.
Salary based on experience.
Hire date is tentatively February – March.
At Brooks PowerSports, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. By joining our powersports team, you can expect to work with dedicated and talented individuals. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
To apply email a resume to chad @ brookspowersports.com
NOT Currently Hiring Feel Free To Submit Resume For Future Use:
Brooks PowerSports is the Harrisburg-Hershey area’s premier Can-Am Dealership. We sell and service Can-Am Spyders, ATVs, and Side-by-Sides as well used motorcycles and powersports of various brands.
Brooks PowerSports is looking for a Service Manager that will put customers first and provide top-notch care to their vehicles. We’re offering a Base salary plus commission with incentive to grow the business. The right person will be self-motivated and determined to grow the service department. If you are organized and driven, you may be just the person we are looking for!!
- Base salary plus commission with incentive to grow the business.
- Mechanically competent.
- Strong management skills.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly
- Ensure smooth and profitable operation of Service department.
- Assume full responsibility for the proper use, security, care and maintenance of all customer vehicles and dealership service equipment.
- Update repair orders and warranty issues.
- Abide and enforce all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership.
- Previous motorcycle or automobile service experience preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
To apply email a resume to chad @ brookspowersports.com.