Calling all ATV and/or motorcycle enthusiasts!
Interested in a working at Brooks PowerSports?
If you're a team player with a great attitude and strong work ethic, we'd love to hear from you! We're always on the look out for enthusiastic, hardworking people to add to our team. If you think you have what it takes, then fill out the form below or give us a call.
MOTORSPORTS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Do you have prior experience working with motorcycles and ATV's? Have you been specialized in particular areas of repair? Are you looking to work in a clean and safe environment? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain any necessary parts.
- Communicate to service manager and service advisor any updates on timeline as well as completion date.
- Quick Learner
- At least 1-year related experience and/or training
- Knowledge in all aspects of motorcycle repair
- Team player
- Good listener
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
To apply email a resume to chad @ brookspowersports.com
NOT Currently Hiring Feel Free To Submit Resume For Future Use:
Brooks PowerSports is the Harrisburg-Hershey area’s premier Can-Am Dealership. We sell and service Can-Am Spyders, ATVs, and Side-by-Sides as well used motorcycles and powersports of various brands.
Brooks PowerSports is looking for a Service Manager that will put customers first and provide top-notch care to their vehicles. We’re offering a Base salary plus commission with incentive to grow the business. The right person will be self-motivated and determined to grow the service department. If you are organized and driven, you may be just the person we are looking for!!
- Base salary plus commission with incentive to grow the business.
- Mechanically competent.
- Strong management skills.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly
- Ensure smooth and profitable operation of Service department.
- Assume full responsibility for the proper use, security, care and maintenance of all customer vehicles and dealership service equipment.
- Update repair orders and warranty issues.
- Abide and enforce all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership.
- Previous motorcycle or automobile service experience preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
To apply email a resume to chad @ brookspowersports.com.