For the second year in a row, Brooks PowerSports will partner with Williams Grove Speedway to give fans the opportunity to win a ride around the track, in a 172 HP Turbo Can Am Maverick X3, with Brock Zearfoss, a 410 Sprint Car Driver!!! The rides will take place May 11 and Sept. 21.
We, at Brooks PowerSports, thought that the partnership would give fans the opportunity to experience some of what a driver feels every weekend.
The 2018 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R is a 64” wide, 172 HP, machine with a lot of power! This X3 will go 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, which is crazy for a side by side! Some other features include:
• Shocks: Fox Podium 2.5 RC2 Piggyback with Dual Speed Compression and rebound adjustments
• Industry leading 20” of suspension travel
• Rotax Ace 900 cc Turbo charged, triple cylinder, engine
• QRS-X (Quick Response System X) CVT transmission with high airflow
• Selectable 2wd/ 4wd with Visco Lock X auto locking front differential
• Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) with push button start/ stop
• 4 Link, torsion trailing arm rear suspension
• 29” Maxxis Bighorn Tires w/ 14” bead lock rims
• Much More!!!!
Brock Zearfoss, one of the area’s most popular drivers is back with us again for the May 21st ride. For the second year in a row, one of the area’s most popular drivers, Brock Zearfoss will zip you around the track at Williams Grove Speedway. Brock has been much improving over the last few years, and you can count on him being in contention to win nearly each and every weekend! Brock’s website is http://www.brockzearfoss.com/. There you can check out his recent results and schedule for the current race season!
Come join the Brooks PowerSports team at Williams Grove Speedway on May 11, 2018 and September 21, 2018 for a night of racing and fun!! To enter to win the ride, visit our website at https://brookspowersports.com/biggiveaway